Raha, 31 Agustus 2015. This is the last day on this month. Tomorrow will be September. Another target must be achieved. An English posting have to be written. I’ve checked my bonus for internet in my modem. I’ve no pulse and something to connect and surf in borderless zone. So, I only need to type and will publish it on the next month on a day when I can restock my pulse.
Actually, using modem is a big consideration to not. Modem is more costly than any kind of smart phones. It spends more money for the pulse. A hundred thousand is just for few days, or a week or more. But it has never caught a month. So, this month or next, I have to buy one. I hope that Allah will grant my wish.
I just think, why another or let me say others could buy a kind of phone in that cost while me???? I can’t. They can have something lux and me? What a hard question to be answered. But, no problem. I believe that any luxurious thing doesn’t guarantee that somebody is rich. Rich indicator is placed here. In our heart. Ok…
Hehehe…
Oh yah… By the way …
I just write words and I don’t think that, it is essential. Sometimes we only need to write something without considering it is important or not. Just write, and follow the flow. See you…
Posted; 01 September 2015


0 Comments